Sunday, March 4, 2018

Blossoming Basket Bundle for National Craft Month Blog Hop

I LOVE the Blossoming Basket Bundle Stampin' Up! released for the 2nd half of Sale-A-Bration 2018.




It has a stamp set and an emboss folder. The folder will carry over to the 2018 Annual Catalog but the stamp set will retire on March 31, 2018, or while supplies last.





I

As soon as I  got my hands on this set I made two different cards. One very simple card for the lovely ladies in my class at the senior living and another for my monthly card class.

An easy card for the ladies at the senior living. They love to color so this set was perfect for them.


And this more detailed card for my monthly stamp a stack. I used two of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors, Calypso Coral and Pool Party I wanted a cut-out basket but this set does not have frame-lits and it would have been too time-consuming to fussy cut since we make 10 cards in a class. So I used my Brother Scan and Cut to pre-cut the baskets.  Product List at end of post.












Product List
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker
[119677]
$3.50
Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker
Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker
[131904]
$3.50
Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker
Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker
[131902]
$3.50
Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker
Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker
[131266]
$3.50


Happy Stamping! 






7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Brenda and thanks also for tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calypso Coral & Pool Party coordinate so nicely for this image and card. The little added touches like the doily and the embossing make it such a "happy" card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cards Brenda. Clever way to cut them out!

    ReplyDelete