Friday, June 1, 2018

10 NewThings I love in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog

It's Release Day!

The new catalog is finally here and I can share all the details. 





There are so many wonderful stamp sets, tools, new colors etc.  that it was really hard to decide what to order during the demonstrator pre-order. I've been having fun trying out all my new goodies and I am looking forward to trying many more. It's really hard to narrow it down to 10 things. But I did.


  My 10 favorite new items:



1.Wonderful Moments Stamp Set


 I am so excited about this stamp set. My oldest daughter is engaged and I can definitely see myself using this for her wedding card or bridal shower invitations. And then when a grandbaby is finally on the way, I think the expectant mommy stamp will be perfect for a pregnancy journal.


2.Botanical Bliss Bundle



I love all the delicate details that can be created with the Botanical Tags Thinlits dies and the coordinating stamp set has a beautiful script for the sentiments.

3.The Animal Expedition Suite



This suite is so fun. It has so many adorable images. But the thing I love the most is the Leaf Ribbon. It is on the card in the front right corner. I am looking forward to creating fun animal themed cards and party favors with it. I saw the most adorable, impossible card with a pop-up giraffe. I will definitely be trying to create one with the Animal Outing stamp set.


4.Copper Tea Tins 


 The Copper Tea Tin is part of the Tea Room Suite of products. I love the suite but the Copper Tea Tin is to die for. I love it. The photos do not do it justice. It is so pretty and shiny. It's decorated in the photos. 



5.Pop On By Bundle
Pop Up House Framelits and Pop on By Stamp Set 


I see so many possibilities for this set. House Warming Party Invitations, Congratulations on your new home cards, we have a new address card.. This set would be perfect for crafty real estate agents.  could make cards to give every client as a welcome to your new home gift.

6.Picked For You Stamp Set


Thi set will be perfect for making Teacher Appreciation Day party favors and cards. I plan to make embellishments for my fall themed scrapbook pages. I have lots of photos of apple picking,apple tasting and pie making. 

7.Tufted Emboss Folder

I love the rich regal look this folder creates.


8.Speciality Papers: Delicate Details and Grace Glass Vellum


Two amazing new speciality papers. 


9.Stamparatus and Simple Shamy


I love my Stamparatus. I got it during the early release and I have been trying out all kinds of techniques. I will be making some videos with all kinds of quick tips on how to use it and posting them on my YouTube Channel 



The Simply Shammy is an incredible new cleaning tool. I have been using it for several weeks now and I love it for cleaning, stamps, blocks and inky fingers. It makes clean-ups easy, peasy!


10. New Colors

So many pretty new colors



I like them all but I ADORE the new Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, and  Granny Apple Green. Granny Apple Green is so bright and vibrant. I think I'll finally forgive Stampin' Up! for retiring my previous favorite Gumball Green.



It was really, really hard to limit my self to 10 items for this list. I easily could have done a top 15 or 20 favorites. Tomorrow I'll share my top 10 carryovers from the Occasions Spring Catalog and the 2017 Annual Catalog.

Happy Stampin'
Do Something Creative Every day
!



I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here.










No comments:

Post a Comment