Monday, June 18, 2018

Stampin' Up! Crafting Forever

Stampin' Up! Crafting Forever for the Color Throwdown.


I love the colors in this week's Color Throw Down! As soon as I saw this I just knew I would be using 3 of my favorites colors and a new color from the Stampin" Up! 2018-2020 In-color Collection.

I was not sure what stamp set but I knew Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and Pineapple Punch were perfect for this challenge. I love the bright, vibrant colors that were chosen for Color Throwdown 497. They just scream summer to me.


I decided to use the Crafting Forever Stamp set. I love to create crafting themed cards to send to my crafty friends and stamping customers.  I added the I ❤ Stamping from the Apron of Love Stamp sets.

I stamped the scissors the pot of brushes with some Memento tuxedo black and then colored them with the Stampin' Up! Many Marvelous Markers. I added a touch of Wink Of Stelaa to the dot on the scissors and on the metal bands on the brushes.


If you would like to see the samples that the Color Throwdown design team created or more than 50 enteties to the challenge using these colors, you can visit The Color Throwdown website 


Happy Stampin'








No comments:

Post a Comment