Monday, July 7, 2014

Graduation Cards in a box

I love the Card in a Box.  I've seen so many varations on Pinterest and other sites.  When my daughter's graduated in June; I just had to make Graduation Card's in a Box

The Black and Silver card was for my daughter, Anna's , high school graduation and the blue and white card was for my daughter, Amanda's,college graduation. Both girls have Mickey Mouse Ears because we took them to Disney World for a graduation celebration trip.





I made the card using the 2,4,6,8 measurements. This is the templete that I made for a class I taught.

For the black card I used :

Basic Black cardstock 8 1/2 by 11
Silver Glimmer paper
Whisper White cardstock
Pomp and Circumstance Stamp Set (retired)
Work of Art Stamp Set
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Classic Stamp Pad: Gumball Green ( retired)
Stazon Jet Black ink

I cut the numbers with the Cricut.

For the blue card I used:

Classic Stamp Pad: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Basic Black,Pacific Point and Whisper White
Color Collection Designer Series Paper Stack Brights 2012 (retired)
Pomp and Circumstance stamp set (retired)
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
Chalk Talk stamp set and matching framelit
Perfect Pennants stamp set


I used a punch for the mouse ears.

Happy Stamping,
Brenda
















No comments:

Post a Comment