Thursday, June 4, 2015

Guy Greetings

I was so happy when I saw that Stampin' Up! had carried the Guy Greetings Stamp Set over from the 2015 Spring Occasions catalog to the 2015/2016 catalog. This set is so incredibly versatile and perfect for making masculine cards!


 I made my father in law a card for his 80th birthday

I made the background paper by alternately stamping the shoes and the hats in Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Ink on Sahara Sand card stock.

Then I made my son a card for his 16 birthday


For the background on this card I used the tools stamp and stamped some horizontal and some vertical.




Table by StampinBuddy. Try it FREE.

Here are a few samples designed by the Stampin' Up! designers. 





And here are a few projects that were made with the April My Paper Pumpkin kit. I decided to use the Guy Greeting son them. The first two photos are from projects that were made by Joann Wheeler at my monthly Paper Pumpkin Pals night. The rest are my projects







Happy Stampin',
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment