Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Handmade for the Holidays 2015

It's finally here! The Stampin' Up 2015 Handmade for the Holidays catalog is now available. If you want to see a copy click here

There are so many goodies in this new catty that I had a really hard time deciding what to buy first. Here are five of my favorite new products:

 #1. I love the this new Witching Decor Project Kit! I know it was designed for Halloween but I think it would be perfect for a Harry Potter themed party because it looks like a sorting hat to me.

 #2. These tags were made with the Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP). It has a very old fashioned feel to it. It reminds me of my childhood. The deer and tree on these tags were cut from the paper.
 #3. I LOVE the Snow Place stamp set and matching frame-lits. It's is so adorable and it can be purchased as a bundle so you save 15% !
 #4 I fell in love with the new Into the Woods products. There is a stamp set, DSP,cotton ribbon and wood elements embellishments.

The Into the Woods stamp set has a fox,a bear and a bunny. The bear is my favorite.

 #5. This set has so many things you can do with it. The Festive Fireplace stamp set and the Festive Fireside Frame-lits can be bundled for a 15% savings There is a cat and a candy cane that can be stamped,cut out with the frame-lits and added to the mantle.

Isn't that cat cute? He  can sit on top the fireplace or in the window when you use the Hearth and Home thin-lits to make a window

These are just a few of my favorite things from the new catalog. What are yours ?

Happy Stampin'
Brenda




No comments:

Post a Comment