Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Another Thank You

I'm sad to see the Another Thank You stamp set retiring because I use it all the time. It's great for when you want a BIG Thank You


I used it to make these Thank You cards for the Class of 2014 when Anna graduated.


 I made this one for the Hope You Can Cling to Challenge in October 2015. It's a simple card to make. Just 1 layer of designer series paper and the Thank You embossed on Whisper White card stock with Melon Mambo ink. I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to scallop the edges. I LOVE this punch and it's retiring also.

 This was another Hope You Can Cling to Challenge in October 2015. I used the aqua painter and the Bright Collection of Classic Stampin' Inks on watercolor paper before I stamped the BIG Thank You and put a little glitter on it.
 A simple on layer card with Designer Series paper and a BIG embossed Thank You. Quick and Easy.


I bet you thought there is only one stamp in the Another Thank you stamp set but there are other stamps and here is a card made with one of them.


Product List


Happy Stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment