Sunday, October 2, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween

I love to see the way the ladies at my classes personalize their creations. I always make a sample and put out pre-cut materials but the rest is up to them. This is an example from my September Stamp A Stack card class

This is the sample we started with. I got my inspiration from a card on Pinterest by Mary Deatherage. Her card used a beautiful designer series paper and included some beautiful detail on the scallop. I didn't have the DSP she used and I knew the beautiful hand detailing she had done on the scallop would take to long for a class. So I used the embossed leaves folder where she used DSP.


This is the card Joann created at my class. A few minor changes gives it a different look. I love the brighter colors she chose.

This little guy is so cute and lots of fun to color. Here are a few of the different colors I've tried.



  

Product List
Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment