Wednesday, November 20, 2019

What's New At SU Blog Hop









Christmas is coming and I am so behind, I signed up for a blog hop only to realize the theme was Christmas and I have no new stamps. We moved this summer form the county I lived in my whole life to the eastern shore of MD  I decided to view this as a challenge to create with something I have from the 2019/2020 Annual Catalog


Birthday Goodness was new in this year's annual catalog but it's not just for birthday.  When I first saw it the macron dessert tower reminded me of very elegant french desserts, Croquembouche,  that I had seen in various food magazines. 

I don't think this set was intended for Christmas, but I decided it can do double duty!





I used the ribbon stamp to create a background. The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Greetings.



I used Poppy Parade,  Mint Macaron, and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends to color the image.


And I also made a Birthday card using the plate of donuts from this set.

Cardstock is Gorgeous Grape and Posey



     I love the little donut stamp. I fussy cut it and used a dimensional to make it Pop.


Thank You for visiting my blog!  Please click on the name not the graphic
 Next stop is 


https://triciastampingcreations.blogspot.com/2019/11/whats-new-at-su-christmas-blog-hop.html?fbclid=IwAR0hZFnJlmpS6zyR-nM69mfSim0AL7QaCBxTcFGhSVM7ajPLOqc-gcZnBf0


https://creativejuicebyloni.com/2019/11/20/whats-new-toile-tidings-for-christmas/
Add caption


Blog Roll


2 comments:

  1. Brenda, your card reminded me of the ribbon candy my grandmother would always have in her candy dish at the holidays. Cute!

    ReplyDelete