Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Stampin' Up! New catalog and Sale-A-Bration!

 Release Day!!


Stampin'Up is releasing its new Mini Catalog today and Sale-A-Bration begins. It's a WIN-WIN!! New products and Free stuff.  You can see a pdf of the new catalog by clicking on the photo above or following this Link

Click on the photo below to see the 2022 Sale-A-Bration brochure full of exclusive products you can get for free with a qualifying purchase 




Here are some of my favorites


For my pre-order, I only ordered 3 of my favorites because with the Christmas season in full swing I knew I would have very little time for crafting until after Christmas Day. 


My first favorite is the Daffodil Day Dream bundle because Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers and this stamp set has a large set of dies so you can paper piece a set of daffodils. I also got the Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series paper pack for FREE as part of the SALE-A-Bration deals.


My next favorite is the Flowering Rain Boots Bundle. I love the boots, watering can, and flower pots in this set.




My third favorite is the Seas the Day Bundle. I love the large die that cuts the frame and bubbles out. I think this will pair beautifully with the Seascape set from the annual catalog. I plan to combine the 2 sets to make a diorama car using the diorama dies. 






Once you look over the new catalog and SALE-A-Bration brochure please share your favorite in the comments. I love hearing from you!


Do Something Creative Every Day!
Happy Stampin'








No comments:

Post a Comment