Friday, June 1, 2018

Stampin' Up! New Catalog, New Colors and more!

It's Here



Finally, The waiting is over. The new 2018/2019 annual catalog is here and it's bursting with new colors, new style ink pads, new stamps, new bundles and so much more.  If you attend my classes or regularly order from me you will receive a copy of the new catalog in the mail. If you can't wait to see what is inside you can Click Here to see it.



 Introducing the new 2018-2020 In-color collection


Last month we said goodbye to 13 colors from our core color collection and the 2016-2018 In Color Collection.  I have a few favorites that I will miss BUT WOW the new colors are fabulous!! I can't decide which is my new favorite color Granny Apple Green Highland Heather or Gorgeous Grape.



There are still four color collections, each with ten colors. There is also a new color group called Basics.
In order to keep our color collections to exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors, we moved Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White out of the Neutrals collection. We’ve also moved a few colors into the Neutrals collection, making it more exciting and colorful!





Happy Stampin'





No comments:

Post a Comment