Sunday, August 12, 2018

Stampin' Up! Under the Mistletoe

Under the Mistletoe For Freshly Made Sketches


 I've been working on the projects for my Christmas in August stamp camp and I had one sheet of Designer Series Paper (DSP)from the Under the Mistletoe pack that is soooo... busy. It is too intense to use very much of it so when I saw this sketch I thought it would be perfect for the paper because it would only use a small piece..


I used the Tufted Textured Impressions Embossing folder to give the card stock a bit of texture. I used a gel pen to make a small dot of color where the lines intersect. I 've seen a lot of cards that used pearls where the lines intersect but I wanted to do something that didn't bulk the card up so much that it would require extra postage.

I went with a simply sentiment from the Mistletoe Season stamp set that is in the annual catalog.. 



I made two different version of the card but I really liked the way the white dot s made the card pop. What do you think.? Please share in the comment I love to hear from other stampers.

If you would like to see more than 50 ideas for using this sketch,check out all the wonderful samples at Freshly Made Sketches 


Happy Stamping, 






1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea! I also have dsps that I adore but are seriously busy. I love that you used just a bit of it on the strip. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete