Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Stampin' Up! More Ornate Style

Ornate Style 


Yesterday, I featured one of the 2 cards I made for Freshly Made Sketches Challenge 430. This is the other card I made from the sketch



After I made this card I decided to try to die cut the front and stamp the flower on the inside. For this card I used the Stitched Nested Labels Dies to cut the cardstock and popped the layers up with dimensionals .I love the colors in the Ornate Garden Specialty Designers Series Paper (DSP)




Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog. Please take a moment to leave me a comment so I know you were here. I hope I have inspired you to do something creative today. If you need a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you with all your stampin’ needs If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my online store



Do Something Creative Every Day!



Happy Stampin'





The product I used to create this card: 


No comments:

Post a Comment