Wednesday, October 20, 2021

New at SU Blog Hop Harvest Meadow Suite

 New at SU Blog Hop: Masculine Cards



Welcome to our NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are Hoppin’ with creative paper crafting ideas to share with you. This month we are featuring Masculine Cards. Get ready to see some amazing projects!


  I needed some masculine cards because October is Pastor appreciation month and my church is celebrating. I choose to use my favorite suite from the newest mini catty, the Harvest Meadow Suite.  I love the new Cork Specialty paper and the sentiment in the Nature's Harvest stamp set was perfect for the occasion



I used the 2020-2022 In-Colore Misty Moonlight cardstock for my card base and I put a layer of Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper as the next layer. I made a frame from the cork specialty paper and I cut a different piece of the Designer Series Paper(DSP) for inside the frame 




I used the Stitched Rectangles dies to create the frame and for the sentiment, because they added just a little extra detail.  used the Harvest dies that coordinate with the Nature's Harvest stamp set to die cut some foliage. 



Please contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you have any questions or to make a product purchase. I would be happy to answer any questions about the products or the techniques shown here. If you live in the USA and do not have a demonstrator, please contact me and I'll be happy to help with your Stampin' Up! purchase. Before you hop to, Loni Spendloveplease scroll to the bottom of the page and leave me a comment. I love to hear from you.



Do Something Creative Every Day!
Happy Stampin'




October 2021 New at SU! Roll Call:  Masculine Cards

 


Products I used to create my card:

 


Harvest Dies
[156504]
$38.00

7 comments:

  1. You did it, Brenda! I was skeptical that you could make a masculine card with the Harvest Meadow suite, but that cork paper and your color combination really hit it out of the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card!! The cork adds to the rustic look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the richness and details on your card. The textures and colors definitely exude masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours and texture really add to the masculine appeal! Love the use of the cork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This suite is fantastic and I am glad you used it for a masculine project! I haven't thought on that! The cork paper is definitely a must have and adds the perfect rustic look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color combination and the wonderful texture you have created in your design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of color for a masculine card! and the cork adds that extra something!!!!!

    ReplyDelete