Monday, October 11, 2021

Stampin' Up! Seasons of Fun

 Seasons of Fun for #FMS 506



I love a sketch challenge. For this one, I decided to use Season of fun, an exclusive stamp set, available only to hostesses or as Stampin Rewards. This set is so adorable and it's fun to color.




When I first saw the sketch I thought I would use 3 strips of Designers Series Paper but I couldn't find one I liked with this stamp set so I decided to stamp 3 rows of leaves instead.



I used the Tasteful Textiles 3D embossing folder to add a little subtle texture and I used some Granny Apple Green pastel chalk around the rim of the circle to help it stand out a little.





Check out all the other cards made from this sketch at Freshly Made sketches

Do Something Creative Every Day!
Happy Stampin'



3 comments:

  1. Love this fun fall scene! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so fun! I love how you've used the leaves to create your stripes! Such a great fall scene! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little guy is having such fun in those leaves! Adorable card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete