Sunday, February 20, 2022

Stampin' Up! Simply Marbleous

 Simply Marbleous

This Designer Series Paper is Simply Marvelous. It makes it so easy to create a beautiful background for your cards. It's a Sale-A-Bration exclusive, FREE gift with qualifying purchase, and there are only 8 days left until Sale-A-Bration is over!


The first card, I created with the Simply Marbleous Designer Series Paper (DSP) I used the DSP for the sky. I choose the Misty Moonlight piece because I felt like it most resembled a sky.

 I intentionally cut the DSP so the lighter part was in the bottom corner so I could stamp my sentiment directly onto the paper. I used the Kite Delight stamp set for the kite,kite tail, and sun.

 I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I didn't feel like fussy cutting so I stamped a whole sheet of kites and tails and then I cut them using my Brother Scan and Cut.



For my second card, I choose the Smokey Slate DSP because it reminded me of a stormy sky. I stamped clouds from the Kite Delight Stamp set, the seagulls from the Sailing Home stamp set, and the sentiment from the Flowering Rainboots stamp set. I used Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Ink'




I tore a piece of the Misty Moonlight DSP for the water at the bottom of my card.



Simply Marbleous is a 6 by 6  DSP. It has 6 different papers and you get 8 of each sheet for a total of 48 sheets. Remember It's a Sale-A-Bration exclusive FREE gift with qualifying purchase and is only available until Sale-A-Bration is over 2/28/22 or while supplies last


Do Something Creative Every Day!
Happy Stampin'




You can order the Stampin' Up! products to make this card from my Stampin' Up! Store:

Product List for Kite Delight Card:


No comments:

Post a Comment