Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Stampin' Up! Daffodil Afternoon

  Quick and Easy Cards


 A good Designer Series Paper(DSP) should help you create quick and easy cards and that's exactly what the Daffodil Afternoon DSP does. I created these cards in about 10 minutes.


I used Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the base of this card and then I added one layer of Basic Black cardstock ( 4 by 5 1/4 ) Next, I added the layer of Daffodil Afternoon DSP ( 3 3/4 by 5) For the sentiment, I die cut a piece of Basic White using the Scalloped Contours dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Friendly Hello stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I thought the black and white looked a little stark so I stamped some speckles in Flirty Flamingo using another stamp from the Friendly Hello set.


For this card, I used the same cardstock base and first layer but instead of one large piece of the Daffodil Afternoon DSP I used 2 small pieces (3 by 4 inches )  The sentiment is from the Color and Contours Stamp Set. I stamped it in Flirty Flamingo. 

The Daffodil Afternoon Designers Series Paper and the Friendly Hello stamp set are Sale-A-Bration exclusives You can get them for FREE with qualifying purchase. But you need to hurry because they are only available until Sale-A-Bration is over (2-28-22) or while supplies last.

DO SOMETHING CREATIVE EVERY DAY!

Happy Stampin'



You can order the Stampin' Up! products to make this card from my Stampin' Up! Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment