Wednesday, July 20, 2022

New At SU: Simply Sale-a-Bration!

 


Welcome to our NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin! Up! demonstrators from around the world who are Hoppin! with creative paper crafting ideas to share with you. Today, we are featuring Sale-A-Bration products and we are #simplestamping using only stamps, ink, and paper and ONE accessory OR tool (not both)... and at least one of those items is a Sale-a-Bration product.


 # Simplestamping is a lot harder than it sounds! When you have a craft room full of tools and accessories that you want to use. It's a lot harder than it sounds. I made 6 different cards using various Sale-A-Bration products before I created one that was simple.


The Sale-A-Bration product that I used is the Wonderful World Stamp Set and Designer Series Paper. Remember Sal-A-Bration products are FREE with a qualifying purchase and they are limited to while supplies last or August 31, 2022, whichever comes first



I stamped the background on a thick Basic White cardstock using Starry Sky Classic Stampin' Ink. I used the Deckled Rectangles dies to cut a piece of Starry Sky cardstock and a smaller piece of Basic White


After I stamped the flower image with Starry Sky ink, I stamped a second image and fussy cut the top of the flower and popped it up with a dimensional. 


For my second card, I used a piece of the Wonderful World DSP. I used the Sending Dies from the Sending Smiles bundles to cut my sentiment and sentiment strip.

Please contact your Stampin! Up! demonstrator if you have any questions or to make a product purchase. I would be happy to answer any questions about products or the techniques shown here. If you do not have a demonstrator, you can use the below link to order products from me, Before you hop on please consider leaving me a comment below I love hearing from other crafters.




DO SOMETHING CREATIVE EVERY DAY!

3 comments:

  1. Monochromatic cards are my default when I need a quick and easy card, and this one is lovely in Starry Sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iris is so beautiful in Starry Sky! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Starry Sky card is just so elegant. Love it x

    ReplyDelete