Thursday, June 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! Celebrating Sunflowers

Celebrating Sunflowers


I love sunflowers. I'm not sure how my mom feels about them, but my Stampin'Up! pre-order arrived a few days before her birthday and I was dying to play with this set. So she got a fancy fold sunflower card this year.



I love the way the way this bundle lets you build up the layers for a big, beautiful sunflower.



You can flip the sunflower back to get to the next layer, and then flip up for the message inside




The flower is amazing




Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope I have inspired you to do something creative today. If you live in the USA and need a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I will be happy to help you. 

 

Do Something Creative Every Day!

Happy Stampin'






No comments:

Post a Comment