Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Debut





The Stampin' Up Annual catalog debuts today!

 


I love to get my new catalog! It is so much more fun than getting the retirement list and seeing all the stamps and papers that are retiring.  The 2020-2021 Annual catalog is one of the best since I have been a Stampin' Up! demo.

 I LOVE the new 2020-2022 In colors!! and so many other things in this catty. Here are just a few of my favorites.


SUNFLOWERS


My favorite flower is the Sunflower so I was really disappointed when the Painted Harvest set was on the retirement list but then I saw this new set and it went to the top of my must-have list. It was the first set I ordered.




The Designers Series Paper that coordinates with this stamp set is gorgeous!


I love the big beautiful Image of the sunflower and the coordinating dies allow you to cut a big lacy flower to layer on top. 




NEW COLORS


This is my favorite set of In-Colors from the last 5 years. They are beautiful!





Cinnamon Cider
Bumblebee
Just Jade
Misty Moonlight
Magenta Madness






Jar of Flowers


This set looks a little bit like my blog cover and it features 2 of my favorite things. Sunflowers and Mason jars




I love that you can make this a 3D car by using the Mason Jar Shaker Domes.
You can buy little beads to put in the dome, but I forgot to order them so the first card I made is filled with mini-M & M's. The next one I make I plan to fill with some sunflower seeds.



PLAYFUL PETS SUITE


This set was not part of the demonstrator pre-order so I had to wait until today to order it. I can't wait to get my hands on it.


Can you see the paw prints? It's a die. The little dog bone gems are adorable.








COFFEE


Of course, coffee


And Cookies




These are just a few of the things in the new catty but they are my favorite favorites. 

What's your new favorite from the 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! annual catalog. Comment below and let me know because I love hearing from you!

If you live in the U.S. and do not already have a demonstrator, please contact me and I would be happy to help you.

Do Something Creative Every Day!


Happy Stampin'




No comments:

Post a Comment