Sunday, March 6, 2022

Stampin' Up! Daffodil Daydream

 Daffodil Daydream for FMS#525


This sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches caught my eye because it is like having a great big clean slate ready to fill. I had to remind myself the FMS challenges are supposed to be "clean" or I would have overfilled this space.



I choose the Daffodil Daydreams stamp set because it's one of my favorite flowers and right now they are popping up in yards all over my neighborhood. However, I decided to go with a non-traditional color. I think when most people think of Daffodils they think of yellow but they really do come in a variety of other colors.



 I used the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder on my card base. Instead of a straight line on my 2nd layer, I decided to use the scalloped edge from the Scalloped Contours Dies. I love the way this dies scallops the edge and has a stitched look. I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used the Stampin' Blends Alcohol ink markers to color it. 

If you would like to see what other cardmakers created using this sketch, check out the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches.

DO SOMETHING CREATIVE EVERY DAY!

Happy Stampin'



You can order the Stampin' Up! products to make this card from my Stampin' Up! Store:




1 comment:

  1. I love your use of those tall flowers with the sketch! So beautiful with the scallops and the embossed flowers in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete