Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Stampin' Up! Botanical Bliss Fun Fold

 Stampin' Up! Botanical Bliss Fun Fold Card


Every month the demonstrator group for the upline I am in has a challenge on the private Facebook group, Proverbial Stampers. I love the challenges because they push me out of my comfort zone and challenge me to try new color combinations. And there is the added incentive that one project will be chosen as the winner. The winner gets Happy Mail from Connie. I love Happy Mail because it also contains a little Stampin' Up! goodie.

Granny Apple Green and Highland Heather are two of my favorites from the new core color collection. I love them but I never would have paired them with Balmy Blue. 



I used the Botanical Bliss stamp set with the coordinating Botanical Tags Thinlits Dies. When I ordered this set I intend to make bookmarks like the ones featured in the annual catalog.

But once I started playing witht the set I decided they would make a great gate fold card.

I used the leaf stamp and Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin INk to create a watermark effct on the front of the gates.  I used some birds that I had left over from another card. THey are Costal Cabanna, because I was out of Balmy Blue carrdstock after complete a large batch of party invitations for a friend.



I used the Balmy Blue Classic Stampin Ink and the aqua painter to create a blue sky for the background that shows throught he gates. My Balmy Blue bird is sitting on a branch of leaves cut from the Granny Apple Green card stock.

This is a beautiful set and the frame-lits are very verstile. I am already visulizing an old gate with black crows for Halloween.


If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator,


I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR
  you can order your supplies in my online store here.

Happy Stampin' 


Stampin' Up Products Used to Create this Card:






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment