Thursday, July 12, 2018

Stampin' Up! Botanical Bliss

One Layer Card Challenge

I rarely create a one layer card. I am not sure why since they are usually so quick and easy. This week one of the demonstrator's groups I am a member of challenged us to make a one layer card.


The most difficult part of making this card was deciding what products to use. My first couple of ideas quickly turned into layered cards and I had to remind myself that it was only one layer.


I love the copper embossing powder so I decided to emboss a few flower and color with the amazing Stampin' Blends alcohol ink markers.




I love the way the copper embossing looks with the Calypso Coral



Happy Stampin'

 


Stampin' Up Products Used to Create this Card.



Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment