Sunday, July 22, 2018

RemARKably Creative Blog Hop: July 2018

RemARKably Creative Blog Hop: July 2018

Thanks to the Stampin' Up! Buy 3 Get 1 FREE sale, I have a huge pile of beautiful new Designer Series Paper(DSP) to enjoy. I love using DSP to create cards. It is so easy but you still get a beautiful card. For today's card, I used the beautiful Petal Promenade DSP. I only used 3 of the 6 designs so far and I have lots of ideas for what is left.


Card 1



A few layers and a little embossing and you can create a beautiful card quickly.



I embossed the card base with the new Tufted Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. For the sentiment, I used a tag from the Share What You Love embellishments kit and then I added a few of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to give it a little bling


Card 2


I love fun fold cards. This is a double triangle fun fold card. I was inspired by a blog post by Jeanie Stark 


This DSP is gorgeous and it coordinates so beautifully with the Fresh Fig and Mossy Meadow cardstock.


I love the new Pearlized Dollies. I cut a circle of mossy meadow and put it underneath and I used the Stitched frame-lits for the sentiment. 






Card 3


This paper is so pretty I had a hard time cutting it. I cut three small panels ( 3 1/8 by 1 5/8) and adhered them to the card layer and then I created layered sentiment using the layering ovals and stitched frame-lits. I love these frame-lits They are quick and easy to use and a great for adding a sentiment.



If you want to create some beautiful cards quickly check out the Designers Series Paper sale!

Here is a video from Stampin' Up! showing the beautiful images that are part of the sale.






If you are looking for more inspiration just click on the links below to visit some wonderful, talent Stampin' Up!  demonstrators from all over the world.

Thank You for visiting my blog today. A complete list of product used to create these cards is after the blogroll



Happy Stampin'






Stampin' Up! Products Used to Create Card 1:





Stampin' Up! Products Used to Create Card 2:


Stampin' Up! Products Used to Create Card 3:



Blushing Bride 8-1/2" x 11"" Card Stock"
Blushing Bride 8-1/2" x 11"" Card Stock"
[119796]
$6.95


4 comments:

  1. Great set of cards. I love the Petal Promenade DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Brenda, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Petal Promenade DSP is one of my favorites this year. You did a wonderful job showcasing it. All of your cards are gorgeous, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete