Monday, July 30, 2018

Stampin' Up! Rooted In Nature

Stampin' Up! Rooted in Nature for Freshly Made Sketches Challenge 347


As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew I was going to use the Rooted in Nature stamp set. The hard part was deciding which of the stamps and coordinating paper I would use because there is such a wonderful variety of options.


I decide to use Cajun Craze for the card base and a layer of the Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper(DSP) I love the beautiful.soft.subtle leaves. 

I fussy cut the sentiment strips and add an embellishment from the Leaves Trinkets.

If you would like to see more than 60 wonderful cards made from this sketch, they can all be view at Freshly Made Sketches.


Happy Stampin'



Product List
Rooted In Nature Clear-Mount Bundle
[148353]
$72.75 SAVE 10% by purchasing as a bundle
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25


1 comment:

  1. Love these colors and your subtle leafy background. What a beauty this is. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete