Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! Painted Poppies

Stampin' Up! Painted Poppies Thank You Card


Yesterday, I blogged about the FMS 420 Sketch challenge. I made this card using the same sketch.




Same Sketch, Same Coastal Weave Embossing folder, but a different stamp set.


I used the Painted Poppies stamp set and the coordinating Painted Labels Dies

The card base is  Terracotta Tile, one of the 2019-2021 In-Colors, 


I really like the small lacy strip that I die cut using the painted Labels Dies. I have been giving that set a work- out because there are so many things I can create with them.


Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog. Please take a moment to leave me a comment so I know you were here. I hope I have inspired you to do something creative today. If you need a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you with all your stampin’ needs If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my online store


Do Something Creative Today!






Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment