Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Stampin' Up! Peaceful Poppies DSP

Stampin' Up! Peaceful Poppies Suite 



This is the third card I made from the FMS420 Sketch Challenge Sketch. 
I used a piece of beautiful Designer Series Paper(DSP) from the Peace Poppies Suite. When using DSP this bold and beautiful I Like to keep the rest of the card very simple.



I used Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive because they coordinate beautifully with the DSP. One of my favorite things about Stampin' Up! products is the color coordinating. In the catalog, it will tell you what cardstock coordinates with the DSP and when you get a package of the paper the coordinating colors are always listed on the back of the packages. 



I used the Painted Labels dies to cut out the decorative circle and then I used a die from the layered circle for the sentiment. I tried multiple varions of coloring on the poppy but choose this one for its simplicity.

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog. Please take a moment to leave me a comment so I know you were here. I hope I have inspired you to do something creative today. If you need a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you with all your stampin’ needs If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my online store


Do Something Creative Today!

Products used to create this card:




No comments:

Post a Comment