Monday, February 10, 2020

Stampin' Up! Someone Special

Stampin' Up! Someone Special For Valentine's Day






For this week's Sketch Challenge at Freshly Made Sketches, I  tried two different stamp sets, Someone Special and Little Ladybug. Come back tomorrow and you can see the card I made with Little Ladybug. Today, I am showing the card I made with Someone Special and the new Special dies that were just released as part of the Sale-A-Bration production coordination.



I love this little raccoon and I've played with him a lot. I used my Stamparatus and stamped out a stack of him in different color combos.


Since Valentine's Day is coming, I decided heart ballons would be just the thing.


For a little texture, I used the  Coastal Weave 3D embossing folder for the background and the Subtle embossing folder for the small piece.  I choose to use purple instead of the usual pink that you see in so many Valentine's cards because I love the Highland Heather cardstock and purple is my daughter's favorite color.

I used a retired die cut and a Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set for the sentiment.


This little cutie will be going in the mail today and I am going to miss him but hopefully, it will bring a big smile to the face of my daughter when she opens her card.


If you like to try creating a card with this stamp set a list of products is below.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. If you live in the USA and need a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I will be happy to help you.  

If you would like to see over 70 different cards that were created using this sketch, you can see them all at Freshly Made Sketches 


Happy Stampin'




Products I used to make this card:

Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00
Sealed With Love Photopolymer Bundle
Sealed With Love Photopolymer Bundle
[144705]
$45.75

2 comments:

  1. This raccoon is absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little guy and his little balloons are so charming! I love the textures behind him and that dimensional heart! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete