Sunday, February 9, 2020

Stampin' Up Someone Special

Stampin' Up! Someone Special for the Color Throwdown.


I've been doing a lot of sketch challenges so I think its time for a Color Throwdown Challenge. I picked this color combo from  The Color Throwdown 


I love the combination of blues and pink but I knew I did not want to do a baby card. For my colors, I choose Stampin' Up! Night Of Navy, Seaside Spray and Blushing Bride.



I love the SomeoneSpecial Stamp Set! And I am so excited that this week it was part of the Coordination Product Release so there is a great set of dies to coordinate with it. BUT they are limited to while supplies last.  I paired Someone Special with Under My Umbrella.

I started by stamping some raindrops for a background on the seaside spray cardstock.
And then I created a scene on a piece of Whisper White card stock that I die cut with the rectangle dies.


The grass and the flowers are from Someone Special the Umbrella and raindrops are from Under my umbrella. I ran the Umbrella piece through the die-cutting and embossing machine in the Subtles embossing folder because the umbrella looked a little flat and i wanted to give it a little bit of texture.


I love both of these stamps sets and I know I will be making a lot of carf with both or them 


Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog. Please take a moment to leave me a comment so I know you were here. I hope I have inspired you to do something creative today. If you need a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you with all your stampin’ needs If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my online store








Do Something Creative Today!





Products I used to create this card:


Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad*
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad*
[119670]
$5.95
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

1 comment:

  1. Fun card!! Sweet raccoon!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete