Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Stampin Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog

Stampin' Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog Debuts Today!


 CLICK HERE to see a copy of the new catalog.!

This catalog is overflowing with stamps, papers,punches,thinlits,framelits and more. So many great products to create all your holiday paper crafting projects. 


Here are a few highlights:



I love the Detailed Baubles thinlets  dies. I used them to make a cute shaker card . You can see it HERE 

 I love the corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder that is part of this suite. I have already used it quite a bit and I can see myself using it again and again.

 I love the Stained Glass Window. 


 The angel is so sweet and O Holy Night is my favorite Christmas song.


 This is just one of the three Santa's in this adorable set


 I love the church scene and I have been trying to recreate the look. It will definitely be making an appearance at one of my monthly stamp a stack card classes


 They used the Corrugated folder that I love for two of these projects and the Winter Woods set. I did several cards with this set as a sneak peak at my Christmas in August 2018 stamp camp


 Hot new tool! Great for picking things up and it also has a spatula,paper piercer and score tool that are interchangeable


 Another great project featuring Winter Woods


 I love these snow men! You can expect to see a lot of card samples with them.


 I think this Owl will be perfect for some Harry Potter themed birthday cards or party favors.


 This is my favorite suite from the new holiday catalog. I love everything about it


 Beautiful leaves and wonderful sentiments


 Ahhh. Sunflowers. I love them and even though I already have an extensive collection of sunflower stamps I could not resist one more.



I love the sheer black glitter ribbon!

So many new goodies to play with you can expect to see an increase in blog posts and face book posts and Instagram pics because I am having a wonderful time creating with all these new stamps. 


Do Something Creative Everyday!

Happy Stampin' 


No comments:

Post a Comment