Friday, September 14, 2018

Stampin' Up! At Home With You

Stampin' Up! At Home With You


I can't believe I've had the wonderful set for over a year and never made a card where the door opened.  I made lots of cards with it but never die cut my door. I saw a card on one of my facebook groups using the Barn Door set and was inspired to try something similar with this set.


This is an incredibly versatile set.  You can make it for winter, fall, spring, Christmas by changing the decorations on the door and around the door. I decided you use the fall themed items.

For the background, I use a piece of Designer Series Paper(DSP) from the Festive Farmhouse DSP because it reminds me of the siding on an old farmhouse. I stamped all my images first using Tuxedo Black Memento ink since I was going to use the Stampin' Blends alcohol ink markers. You should also use Memento with alcohol markers to prevent smearing.


I used the pumpkins, sunflowers and a kitty cat because I wanted to feel of a front porch on Halloween night.



Trick or Treat 


Isn't she adorable? She is all ready to hand out the candy.




When she opened the door a few ghosts escaped but her faithful Froggie friend stayed with her.


And of course, she has a kitty cat. Kitty looks like she is waiting for a treat.


Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog. Please take a moment to leave me a comment so I know you were here. I hope I have inspired you to do something creative today. If you need a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you with all your stampin’ needs If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my online store


Do Something Creative Every Day!

Happy Stampin'










No comments:

Post a Comment