Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Stampin' Up! Petal Promenade

Stampin' Up Petal Promenade and Envelope Dressing


The new 2018/2019 was out for 2 months before I realized the thinlets dies that are part of the Petal Promenade suite of Products (pages106-107) included a die to make envelope liners. Duh, I don't know how I missed that. I love the way a lined envelope looks . It gives a card such a finished,professional look.!


I order the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper(DSP) as during the DSP sale this summer and I've made a lot of cards with it but I couldn't help myself. I had to create one more so I could use the gorgeous paper to line and envelope.



I really love the sentiments in this stamp set.

I used the Tufted Emboss folder to add a little texture and a ribbon for a subtle bit of bling. The 3/8 metallic edged ribbon comes in 3 colors but I choose to purchase the white because it is so versatile. I can use the Stampin' Blends alcohol ink markers or a sponge dauber and ink pad to change it to any color I want to use.  

The beautiful Layers Thinlets Dies that I used to create the envelope liner is so quick and easy to use. I'll probably start lining most of my envelopes. I may even go through my scrap bin and die cut a stack of them from some of my left-over DSP.


Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog. Please take a moment to leave me a comment so I know you were here. I hope I have inspired you to do something creative today. If you need a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you with all your stampin’  needs If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my online store


Happy stampin'



No comments:

Post a Comment