Friday, September 14, 2018

Stampin' Up! Cauldron Bubble and Buffalo Check

Stampin' Up! Cauldron Bubble and Buffalo Check


One of the challenges, I participated in this week was to use the Buffalo Check stamp. I was not sure what stamp set I wanted to use but I knew I wanted to do the Buffalo Check in Gorgeous Grape.

I stamped several of the young witches from the Cauldron Bubble stamp set and colored them with the Stampin' Blends alcohol ink markers. I was struggling to make all the elements I wanted to use come together. So I asked my daughter, Anna,  to take a look. She took a peek and moved a few things around and I loved it. As soon as I saw the witch in the middle of the web, I decided she would hold the spider in her hand.



 I used the Buffalo Check stamp with Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Ink on Highland Heather card stock. I mounted it on Gorgeous Grape. I stamped the witch on Thick Whisper White card stock and colored with the Blends. I die cut 4 spiderwebs and attached them to the card with glue dots to make one big web.



I used a pair of wire snips that are for beading to cut the little ring off the spider before I used a glue dot to adhere it. Now my little witch is all ready to give you a Halloween Treat.

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog. Please take a moment to leave me a comment so I know you were here. I hope I have inspired you to do something creative today. If you need a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would love to help you with all your stampin’ needs If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my online store



Do Something Creative Every day

Happy Stampin'




Stampin' Up Products used to create this card:



Cauldron Bubble Clear-Mount Bundle
[149931]
$44.00 Save 10% when you buy the bundle
Cauldron Bubble Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[147710]
$21.00
Also available in wood mount
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment