Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Bubble Over

I was inspired by all the posts in yesterday's blog hop. Some of the other bloggers made their projects from scraps so I decided to go through my scrap bin and see what I could create.

I Love the bright colors in the  Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper (DSP) that is in the Sale-A-Bration brochure. So I pulled a few sheets out and then found some scraps of the coordinating cardstock.
Cardstock Scraps
DSP Scraps

I LOVE the way Stampin' Up! products all coordinate. It's so easy to match when all you have to do is look at the list of coordinating colors on the back of the DSP pack



When I went through my scrap bin I had a bunch of the cardstock I wanted but it was already scored from a previous project boo boo. I decided to go with it and make a fun fold card.

I think it came together very nicely.

I stamped the bubbles on the  Lemon Lime Twist cardstock in the same color of ink.


The Bubble Over Stamp Set and matching framelits are in the Occasions Catalog and will be carried over to the 2018 annual catalog. The Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper is only available as a FREE gift with purchase on $50 orders( before tax and shipping) If you LOVE it you will need to get it before Sale-A-Bration ends on 3/31/2018 or while supplies last. Just click on the product to be taken to my Stampin' Up! store.

Product List



Happy Stampin' 


No comments:

Post a Comment