Monday, March 12, 2018

Stampin' Up! Daisy Delight for Freshly Made Sketches

Decisions, Decisions?
What card do I enter?

I love challenges because they inspire me to create. They help me to think outside the box.  I created two cards for this sketch challenge. I can only enter one but I have not decided which one it will be yet.  You can check out all the entries and see the winners on the Freshly Made Sketches Blog

 All the cards in a Freshly Made Sketches challenge are expect to be clean-lined creations with lots of white space" and clean edges.

 I used the Celebrate You Thinlets Dies from  Sale-A-Bration 2018 
 And added a daisy to the inside
 Different Sentiment but the same Designer Series Paper  and Stamps , Just different colors.
I added a little strip of the DSP to the inside.




Product List
Daisy Punch
[143713]
$18.00





Thank You for visiting my blog
Happy Stampin',



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your dimensional daisy with the daisy background! The colors are fabulous on both! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. I really enjoyed the sketch challenge. I will definitely be doing it again.

      Delete