Thursday, March 15, 2018

Card 1 for the #SU1to3paperchallenge


Quick and Easy

On Thursday, March 8, Stampin' Up! posted this challenge on their facebook page
"Just use one main stamp set, one basic layout, and three very different papers and see what you come up with! Why not share it with the hashtag #SU1to3paperchallenge so we can check it out and be inspired?"

I love a good challenge so I decided to see what I could whip up in the limited amount of time I had that day.


I choose the stamp set  Lovely Friends because I had in my planning basket to play with for future classes. I choose some Designer Series Paper (DSP) and got to work.


I started with some of the Bubbles and Fizz DSP ( only available during Sale-A-Bration 2018) I love the bright colors and cheery designs. I used just a little strip of it and then die cut a small circle to put under my smaller sentiment. 
I love the large sentiment stamps in this set. They make it very easy to make a quick and Easy card.
Why don't you give it a try and see what you can create for the  #SU1to3paperchallenge


Product List


Thank You for visiting my blog
Happy Stampin,


No comments:

Post a Comment