Saturday, April 7, 2018

Stampin' Up! Challenge 266 for CAS Colours & Sketches

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge Blog Challenge 266




I Love this color combination. It contains one of my favorite colors, Calypso Coral, and I think the Rich Razzleberry  coordinates so nicely with it.


This is my first time participating in a challenge with the  CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge Blog.
the challenge requires that you use all the colors. You may use a neutral and the card should be clean and simple.

I created this card immediately after my monthly card class today.We used the Birthday Wit  We cased the catty and the sample was identical to the one for the 2018 Occasions Catalog page.9


I always encourage my stampers to get creative and I love to see the changes that they make to my sample card. One of them decided to use a different sentiment and I really liked the way her card turned out. So when I saw this challenge I decided to use that stamp because  I thought it would look great with the colors. But I didn't want it to be just a flat layer so I stamped the sentiment on the card with the Rich Razzleberry and then stamped gain on a scrap using the Calypso Coral I fussy cut the word birthday and then popped it up with some dimensonals. 



The Birthday Wit stamp set has 2 small images. I tried both of them but I really preferred  the one that reminded me of fireworks. Because if it's a birthday, It should be a celebration. I added a little bling to the images because I think it needed a little sparkle.

If you would like to see all the other cards in this challenge head on over to the   CAS Colours and SketchesChallenge Blog.

Thank You for visiting my blog. If you would like to try the Birthday Wit stamp set or the colors in this challenge there is a product list below. If you do not have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator it would be my pleasure to be your demo.

Happy Stampin'


Stampin' Up! Product used for this card:



3 comments:

  1. Your terrific CAS cards makes perfect use of our challenge colors! I'm glad you found us at CAS Colours & Sketches, and I hope you'll join us again soon in another challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. The popped up sentiment is a nice touch! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card!! I love the sentiment - so funny. And the rhinestones add just enough sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete