Sunday, April 8, 2018

Stampin' Up! Petal Palette FMS 331

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge 331

It's time for another sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches.
Here's the sketch:
When I first saw this sketch I pulled out a lot of Designers Series Paper(DSP) for the 2 rectangular shapes on the left and the Petal Palette stamp set. I love this set and I am using it as much as I can because the retirement list is coming. I am hoping it is not on it but you never know.
After playing with the DSP for awhile I decided that use a stamp instead of the DSP.

I stamped the ink off once because I want to softer look. I really to use a bird stamped with Tempting Turquoise ink but it was just too overpowering so I went with Marina Mist instead.
 For the finishing touch, I added some tiny pearls to the flowers.
If you would like to see the other cards in the challenge or try it yourself you can see all the cards and challenges at
Thank You for visiting my blog today. If you would like to make this card there is a product list below. If you do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would love to be your creative coach.

Happy Stampin'

The Stampin' Up! Products used to create this card:



2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little bird sitting on that little branch. I love the patterns in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is such a delicate take on the sketch. Love this sweet bird on the gorgeous foliage.Thanks so much for joining at freshly Made sketches.

    ReplyDelete